The Dye Cinders Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's always a new dawn between every horizon you gaze at, though it may seem out of this world, you can feel the light if you try. ~Welcome to the TDCP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome

Welcome To TDCP! We are a semi-realistic wolf based rp. 
Please keep in mind that we are an active community getting on everyday for staff is a must, missing one or two days is alright but if your going to be gone for a week please sign up for an E.F.A. 
Members we would also like you to sign in everyday and post at least once, but instead of just posting and leaving you can go on the chat box, rp, or play games, what ever suits your fancy. :3 
Starlas is literally almost always online and on the chat box so you will almost always have a talking buddy! c:
Guests cannot view everything! Simply use our guest account to view everything and get you an idea of how everything looks and works around here! ^^
UserName: Guest
Password: Tdcp1234
Season
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp X5av7k
A Relaxing Summer!

Soft Cool Winds |Summer| Daylight
Storm(s)?: Yes, Mount Lacuna  seems to be having a snow storm at the top.
Rain: Yes, in the Barren Outskirts.
Day Temperature: About 85°
Night Temperature: About 62°

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» TWISTED | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 am by Kasai

» Uccello
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:36 am by Guest

» Joining Dye Cinders Pack
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:01 pm by Guest

» Seond Chances (Wolf RPG)
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:32 pm by Guest

» Under the Moon ~ A Realistic Wolf Roleplay
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:28 am by Guest

» vote with us
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 pm by Guest

» Beautiful Creatures
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am by Malachi

» Lineage Rolls!
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:26 am by Kasai

» Rén The Son Of The Shadows
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:55 pm by Kasai

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp 2hfigc8

Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malachi
Admin
Malachi

Cinder Leaves : 717

Canine Sheet
Canine age: 3 in a half years
Canine Gender: Masculine

Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp Empty
PostSubject: Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp   Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:18 pm

Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp Advert12

D E S T I N Y ' S F A I T H

Home |
Advertising | Affiliating | Joining Us | Site Rules
Destiny's Faith is a semi-realistic rpg site, here you have the choice to walk in the paws of a big cat or canined. We allow liquid time just manage it. DF is new in the rp world though has been around for 2 months, we are rated PG-13 but do allow 12 year olds long as you act your age and are mature enough. Join our community today!

The Tribes and Prides

Adkins Tribe
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp 34248110
The Adkins Tribe is the oldest tribe in Pangaea. They are wise and kind but they do think they know everything and think they are always right. They are proud and strong and they don't like to be weak. This tribe is known for its bravery and loyalty. These guys live in a valley with a not to far off ridge that leads to the Essence Tribe.
The personality of the Adkins Tribe wolves is wise, kind, proud and strong. They think they know everything and they are always right. They don't like to be weak and they won't show it. They are brave and loyal-- don't be surprised if they do things that other wolves don't do.
Current Leaders: Katurah ♀
M|4 F|4

Essence Tribe
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp 28727710
This Tribe is the youngest tribe in Pangaea. It's still growing and it carries quite an attitude. The Tribe is hidden in a lovely forest that leads out to a Valley filled with Prairie Dogs and not far from there Adkins Tribe is located.
They are selfish and more cruel than the other tribe and are very displeased when they are wrong. The Essence Tribe has trouble trusting wolves that are not in their Tribe which makes things harder for them to gain members. They are often hostile to unknown wolves who trespass onto their territory without making their presence known. They are sly, smart, and fierce.
Current Leaders: Siphon ♂
M|3 F|4

Silver Gully Pride
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp 47035610
The Silver Gully Pride is actually fairly new in the area of Pangaea. Our personality is Fierce with a extreme splash of bravery. We are very careful about what we do and always think things through. They are brave, strong, fierce, and extremely loyal. We help the weak, care for the young, and watch the old so they have a safe end. The pride is known for its Fierceness and Loyalty. These warriors live in the ridges and caves of the valley a few miles from Adkins tribe territory.
The personality of the Silver Gully Pride lions is fierce, loyal, caring, and bravery. They always think before they act and show there lack of experience as a strength, not a weakness. They show the strength through there ceremonies and bravery in there battles to survive. They are brave and caring~~ don't be surprised if they seem fiercer then they actually are.
Current Leader(s): Karanlik ♂, Malum ♀ and Sky ♀
M|2 F|1

Crater Lake Pride
Destiny's Faith- lion & wolf rp 44532710
The Crater Lake Pride is vigilant and swift. They are dark at times and very over protective of their offspring. They dislike intruding males but to accept cubs and other lionesses. They earned their name by a Asteroid that hit earth and made a crater. It soon filled with water creating a glorious clear fresh water lake. Crater lake likes to test other lions to there limits, there battle planning is proficiency. At times they have a taunting bad attitude when it comes to power and are very greedy at times. They are built for fighting and swimming since there lands tend to flood during the wet seasons. This pride's bond with one another is full of affection and is very tight, they may fight with one another but they always stand up for their rights and each other.
Current Leader(s): Nuka ♂ and Nim ♀
M|3 F|5

Information
➣ 19+ members

➣ Allow liquid time

➣ Friendly staff members

➣ Active community

➣ Fun plot line

➣ Adding things to make up a batter place

➣ Fun role play places

Updates
➣ We are currently switching things around to make our forum more attractive

➣ We are having our first activity check!

➣ Much more things to come!

Contact

You can contact us by our sites email; destinys.faith.staff@gmail.com

Site news
Year 1
Season spring
Breeing? no
Birthing? yes
Accepting members? yes

Home
Back to top Go down
http://destinysfaith.forumotion.com