The Dye Cinders Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's always a new dawn between every horizon you gaze at, though it may seem out of this world, you can feel the light if you try. ~Welcome to the TDCP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome

Welcome To TDCP! We are a semi-realistic wolf based rp. 
Please keep in mind that we are an active community getting on everyday for staff is a must, missing one or two days is alright but if your going to be gone for a week please sign up for an E.F.A. 
Members we would also like you to sign in everyday and post at least once, but instead of just posting and leaving you can go on the chat box, rp, or play games, what ever suits your fancy. :3 
Starlas is literally almost always online and on the chat box so you will almost always have a talking buddy! c:
Guests cannot view everything! Simply use our guest account to view everything and get you an idea of how everything looks and works around here! ^^
UserName: Guest
Password: Tdcp1234
Season
Kodiak has his bio!  X5av7k
A Relaxing Summer!

Soft Cool Winds |Summer| Daylight
Storm(s)?: Yes, Mount Lacuna  seems to be having a snow storm at the top.
Rain: Yes, in the Barren Outskirts.
Day Temperature: About 85°
Night Temperature: About 62°

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» TWISTED | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 am by Kasai

» Uccello
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:36 am by Guest

» Joining Dye Cinders Pack
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:01 pm by Guest

» Seond Chances (Wolf RPG)
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:32 pm by Guest

» Under the Moon ~ A Realistic Wolf Roleplay
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:28 am by Guest

» vote with us
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 pm by Guest

» Beautiful Creatures
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am by Malachi

» Lineage Rolls!
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:26 am by Kasai

» Rén The Son Of The Shadows
Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:55 pm by Kasai

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Kodiak has his bio!  2hfigc8

Kodiak has his bio!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kodiak

Kodiak

Cinder Leaves : 38

Kodiak has his bio!  Empty
PostSubject: Kodiak has his bio!    Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Kodiak

Nickname(s): Kodi
Name Origin: Not Sure
Breed: Alexander Archipelago Wolf
Alias?: Kodiak the brave
Lineage: Will of an alpha

Appearance: Kodiak is a Alexander Archipelago Wolf, and those wolves are mainly black. In-which he is. As if Kodiak is an elder wolf, in-which he is not; he has a white muzzle. Under his pure white muzzle, under the chin area is a small marking which is the will of the alpha. (That is his lineage.) His fur is dense and soft, he can easily warm wolves up by sitting by them. He is usually hot in the summer due to his black fur, although in the winter he is super warm! Although it is hard to him to disguise him self in the snow. He has golden eyes and all his fur is black but his muzzle and chin.
Physical Problems?: n/a
Mental Problems: n/a
Personality: Kodiak is fun and social, he will try to talk to anyone he can. When it comes to higher ranks he is extremely loyal and will always listen and follow them. He doesn't not like others to challenge his alpha or beta and they would have to go past him before they could get to them. He sometimes likes to hang around the nursery and watch the pups but he mainly watches the camp. He will not let anyone into the camp unless another guard let's them in or if they explain there tress passing.
Background: Kodiak was born in a family of wild savages, if you had pups and they acted weak or like omegas they would murder them One day his the beta came into the den while the watchers were away and he hid because he seemed mad and he killed all of his siblings and he had three others. His mother came back to the dead pups and she was so sad and once the beta was out of site, he yelped to his mother and she seemed like the happiest animal in the world! She hid him and as he got older the beta found out he was alive and attacked him and he killed the beta, the alpha was pleased to see that but Kodiak was not he sometimes thinks about his mother who is still there not wanting to go because she thought no other pack would provide such food, but she supported him.

Parents: Raptor and Sasha (father deceased mother in another pack)
Siblings: Raptorer, Terror, and fang. (Deseased)
Pups: none yet
Other Family of Significance: charge, cousin of old pack and beta
Mate: n/a

weaknesses: His main weakness is talking about his siblings and  parents, he does not know what they would do to his mother. He also sometimes can be overprotective which isn't always good.
strengths: His strength is his pack mates, friends, and his activity in his ranks.
Habits: He can have a habit of sitting alone thinking about his family and he doesn't really like to be bothered at that time.
Dislikes: tresspassers
Fears: Nothing but spiders! (big ones that look creepy)
Dreams: He just dreams of protecting everyone in the pack.
Talents: He can find your weakness easily, sometimes.

Pack Status: In le pack :3
Reference?: on my profile xD

Desired Rank: Eta
Desired Cabal: Convoy Cabal
Theme Song:

Other characters?: ...
Extras?: Noperz
Back to top Go down
Deplone
Admin
Deplone

Cinder Leaves : 331

Kodiak has his bio!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kodiak has his bio!    Kodiak has his bio!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Accepted Welcome to the pack! ^^
Back to top Go down

Kodiak has his bio!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dye Cinders Pack :: Male Creations-
Jump to: