The Dye Cinders Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's always a new dawn between every horizon you gaze at, though it may seem out of this world, you can feel the light if you try. ~Welcome to the TDCP!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome

Welcome To TDCP! We are a semi-realistic wolf based rp. 
Please keep in mind that we are an active community getting on everyday for staff is a must, missing one or two days is alright but if your going to be gone for a week please sign up for an E.F.A. 
Members we would also like you to sign in everyday and post at least once, but instead of just posting and leaving you can go on the chat box, rp, or play games, what ever suits your fancy. :3 
Starlas is literally almost always online and on the chat box so you will almost always have a talking buddy! c:
Guests cannot view everything! Simply use our guest account to view everything and get you an idea of how everything looks and works around here! ^^
UserName: Guest
Password: Tdcp1234
Season
Starlas X5av7k
A Relaxing Summer!

Soft Cool Winds |Summer| Daylight
Storm(s)?: Yes, Mount Lacuna  seems to be having a snow storm at the top.
Rain: Yes, in the Barren Outskirts.
Day Temperature: About 85°
Night Temperature: About 62°

Switch Accounts
Switch Accounts

Latest topics
» TWISTED | Fantasy Wolf RPG
Starlas I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 am by Kasai

» Uccello
Starlas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:36 am by Guest

» Joining Dye Cinders Pack
Starlas I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:01 pm by Guest

» Seond Chances (Wolf RPG)
Starlas I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:32 pm by Guest

» Under the Moon ~ A Realistic Wolf Roleplay
Starlas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:28 am by Guest

» vote with us
Starlas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 pm by Guest

» Beautiful Creatures
Starlas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am by Malachi

» Lineage Rolls!
Starlas I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:26 am by Kasai

» Rén The Son Of The Shadows
Starlas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:55 pm by Kasai

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Starlas 2hfigc8

Starlas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Starlas

Starlas

Cinder Leaves : 107

Canine Sheet
Canine age: 3 years
Canine Gender: Female

Starlas Empty
PostSubject: Starlas   Starlas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Starlas

Nickname(s): Star
Name Origin: none
Alias?: "Starla the bright"
Lineage: Tyke Of Anew Dawn

Appearance: Starlas is mediam sized wolf with slight muscles bulging out of her legs. Though not completely white, she still can blend in with snow easily. Her eyes are an beautiful blue. Her claws are a bit on the dull side, and her canines aren't as sharp as they should be, so she is an poor fighter and hunter. Her lineage mark is on her forehead. Her legs are thin and slender, but not exactly long. Even though she's on the weak side, she can run for her life if she needs to just fine.
Physical Problems?: no
Mental Problems: no
Personality: Starla is an calm, chilled back wolf with an pack of humor sitting behind her. She hates fighting, and would quickly back out of anything she cant do. She isn't frightened too easily through, and it would take an claw at her throat for her to be terrified. She likes to relax and talk with her friends, but more often than not she finds herself saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. She is terrible at taking hints.
Background: Starlas was born in an small human country town. Starlas was completely ditched, it was like her mother stopped here to give birth to Starlas, than ran away. There was no other siblings with her, so maybe the mother took them with her? no one will know. Anyway, two wolf-dogs found the newborn pup just laying there in the street. The two were named Luna and Storm, and at the moment Luna was pregnant. So they decided to take the pup as their own, and named her Starlas, for being an star to survive being ditched by her mother. So they raised her, using what they know to tach her how to hunt, and dig in garbage at the same time. One day, an young man was walking along when he saw the three. Thinking they were just stray dogs, he took them in his house and tried to clean them and feed them. Luna and Storm would have nothing of it, and they savagely killed the man. Unlucky for them, his brother came home... with an gun. He killed Storm, but Luna and Starlas managed to escape. However, word spread quickly, and more people came with guns. This time, they managed to kill Luna, and of course killing the litter she had. Starlas sneaked away, and luckily knew enough to keep herself alive. After wandering around a bit, she found the pack and etc. etc. etc.

Parents: Unknown.
Siblings: Unknown.
Pups: none
Other Family of Significance: Storm and luna (their not related to her, but oh well)
Mate: none

Species: Bernard's Wolf
weaknesses: Fighting, hunting, arguing
strengths: Healing, talking, the power of sleeping! dun dun dun!
Habits: Calls everyone "sir" or "ma'm" or things like that.

Pack Status: in an pack
Reference?:...

Desired Rank: Theta or doyen
Desired Cabal: Curative Cabal
Theme Song: Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child ft. John Martin
Other characters?: no
Extras?: ...

Last edited by Starlas on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Admin
Kasai

Cinder Leaves : 752

Canine Sheet
Canine age: 2 1/2
Canine Gender: Male

Starlas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlas   Starlas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the site Starlas! I look forward to seeing you in rp!
Back to top Go down
Deplone
Admin
Deplone

Cinder Leaves : 331

Starlas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlas   Starlas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Haha i think you have the exact same amount of your appearance as lukio. ^^ Nice job on the bio, very interesting c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starlas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlas   Starlas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dye Cinders Pack :: Female Creations-
Jump to: